Our team studied on 40737 reviews available online for Low Profile Subwoofer, chose the finest ones and prepared Low Profile Subwoofer Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Low Profile Subwoofer from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Low Profile Subwoofer from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Table Of Contents
- 1 Quick Comparison Of Best Selling Low Profile Subwoofer
- 2 Comparison Chart of Top 10 Low Profile Subwoofer
- 2.1 1. Monoprice – 135847 Ssw-12 Powered Slim Subwoofer – 12 Inch – Black with Ported Design
- 2.2 2. BLAUPUNKT Blue Magic XLf 200 A 300-Watt 8-Inch Low Profile Active Subwoofer System
- 2.3 3. Theater Solutions SUB8SM Slim Subwoofer (Mahogany)
- 2.4 4. Rockville RW10CA 10″ 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub
- 2.5 5. Cerwin-Vega VPAS10 10″ 2Ω 550W Max / 200W RMS Powered Active Subwoofer Enclosure + Bass Knob
- 2.6 6. Theater Solutions SUB8S 250 Watt Surround Sound HD Home Theater Slim Powered Active Subwoofer (Black)
- 2.7 7. Sound Storm Laboratories LOPRO8 Amplified Car Subwoofer – 600 Watts Max Power
- 2.8 8. Dayton Audio SUB-1000L 10″ 100 Watt Low-Profile Powered Subwoofer
- 2.9 9. Alphasonik AS12DF 12″ 1500 Watts 4-Ohm Down Fire Shallow Mount Flat Enclosed Sub woofer for Tight Spaces in Cars and Trucks
- 2.10 10. Sound Storm Laboratories US10 Amplified Car Subwoofer – 1000 Watts Max Power
Quick Comparison Of Best Selling Low Profile Subwoofer
40737 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Low Profile Subwoofer in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Low Profile Subwoofer
|1||Monoprice - 135847 Ssw-12 Powered Slim Subwoofer - 12 Inch - Black with Ported Design||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||BLAUPUNKT Blue Magic XLf 200 A 300-Watt 8-Inch Low Profile Active Subwoofer System||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Theater Solutions SUB8SM Slim Subwoofer (Mahogany)||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Cerwin-Vega VPAS10 10" 2Ω 550W Max / 200W RMS Powered Active Subwoofer Enclosure + Bass Knob||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Theater Solutions SUB8S 250 Watt Surround Sound HD Home Theater Slim Powered Active Subwoofer (Black)||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Sound Storm Laboratories LOPRO8 Amplified Car Subwoofer - 600 Watts Max Power||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Dayton Audio SUB-1000L 10" 100 Watt Low-Profile Powered Subwoofer||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Alphasonik AS12DF 12" 1500 Watts 4-Ohm Down Fire Shallow Mount Flat Enclosed Sub woofer for Tight Spaces in Cars and Trucks||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Sound Storm Laboratories US10 Amplified Car Subwoofer - 1000 Watts Max Power||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
1. Monoprice – 135847 Ssw-12 Powered Slim Subwoofer – 12 Inch – Black with Ported Design
- Slim, low profile: the Monoprice ssw-12 features a ported cabinet that’s designed to deliver ample bass output from a slim, low profile enclosure.
- 12″ Ported design: the ssw-12 features a full-sized 12″ Woofer housed in a ported, bass-reflex enclosure that is designed to maximize bass output from its slim, low profile design.
- Powerful amplifier: the ssw-12 is outfitted with a 150-watt amplifier signed specifically for subwoofers.
- Service & support: Contact our technical support team for questions about our products, troubleshooting, or even Suggestions for products to fit your particular needs.
- Quality at a fair price: Monoprice rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
2. BLAUPUNKT Blue Magic XLf 200 A 300-Watt 8-Inch Low Profile Active Subwoofer System
- 8-Inch Low Profile Preloaded Active Subwoofer System
- 300 Watts Peak Power, 150 Watts Rated Power
- Spun Paper Cone
- Amplifier: Class D, Variable Low Pass Filter: 50-150Hz, Inputs: RCA and High Level
- Sensitivity: 92dB
3. Theater Solutions SUB8SM Slim Subwoofer (Mahogany)
- Theater Solutions SUB8SM slim 4.
- Built in digital drive high efficiency amplifier, 8″ high efficiency low frequency down firing transducer, L/R RCA inputs, high level L/R input and output spring terminals.
- Variable 35Hz to 150Hz control knob, gain control knob, 0 or 180 degree phase switch, built-in auto shut off, bottom slotted bass port, mahogany finish.
- High density MDF enclosure with advanced RFL bass reflex design, product dimensions (H x W x D) 4.
- Full instructions, 9” 10” dual RCA cable, and “Y” adapter included, use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, home theater systems, surround sound systems and multiple room systems.
4. Rockville RW10CA 10″ 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10″ Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Overload Protection Circuit. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 – 18dB @ 45Hz.
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control.
- Maximum Power RMS: 200 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions: 12.4 x 13.4 x 2.7 (L x W X H) Inches.
- Note: Kindly refer User Manual before use
5. Cerwin-Vega VPAS10 10″ 2Ω 550W Max / 200W RMS Powered Active Subwoofer Enclosure + Bass Knob
- Power Handling: Peak: 550 watts RMS: 200 watts
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply/Thermal Protection Circuit Remote Subwoofer Control Included RCA and High-Level Inputs.
- Delayed Soft Remote Turn On Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 – +12 dB Variable Low-pass Filter: 85 – 150 Hz
- Constant Subsonic Filter: @ 35Hz Selectable Phase : 0 or 180 degrees
- Fuse Rating: 25A x 1 Dimensions: 13.60″ L x 9.60″ W x 2.60″ H (approx)
6. Theater Solutions SUB8S 250 Watt Surround Sound HD Home Theater Slim Powered Active Subwoofer (Black)
- SLIM HOME THEATER POWERED SUBWOOFER – Standard RCA inputs easily connect to your home theater receivers dedicated Subwoofer Output.
- 250 WATTS PEAK POWER – Integrated high efficiency power amplifier, 35 – 150 Hz at 8ohm with 24dB per Octave Crossover, Auto ON/OFF and 0 – 180 degree Phase control switches, Gain and 40 – 150 Hz Crossover control knobs.
- 8 INCH DOWN FIRING WOOFER – High efficiency Low Frequency woofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet design with vibration absorbing feet, high quality MDF with added internal bracing and black ash finish.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS – Standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any home theater receiver with dual or single RCA dedicated Subwoofer passive output, home receiver or stereo with raw wire outputs.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX – Theater Solutions by SUB8S powered subwoofer, 6 foot dual RCA cable, RCA “Y” adapter, stand mounts, wall mount with hardware, instruction manual – Standing sub with feet size is (H x W x D) 4.
7. Sound Storm Laboratories LOPRO8 Amplified Car Subwoofer – 600 Watts Max Power
- BUILT-IN AMPLIFIER: With a MOSFET power supply you get improved switching speeds, better performance with less power from the driver, lower gate-to-drain feedback capacitance, lower thermal impedance for higher switching frequencies.
- VARIABLE LOW-PASS FILTER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter’s frequency setting.
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs.
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the LOPRO8 with the source unit.
- VARIABLE BASS BOOST: Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it.
- DIMENSIONS: 15” x 9.
- WARRANTY: Sound Storm provides a Powerful 3 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.
8. Dayton Audio SUB-1000L 10″ 100 Watt Low-Profile Powered Subwoofer
- Ultra-slim subwoofer cabinet installs anywhere…down-firing, side-firing, whatever you need
- Full-sized 10″ woofer and powerful 100 watt amplifier produce big bass output
- Clever bass-reflex design for muscular bass from an enclosure that’s a mere 6″ thick
- Included floor stands and on-wall mounting brackets facilitate a variety of mounting schemes
- Unobtrusive, textured black vinyl finish complements any decor
9. Alphasonik AS12DF 12″ 1500 Watts 4-Ohm Down Fire Shallow Mount Flat Enclosed Sub woofer for Tight Spaces in Cars and Trucks
- Power Rating: 500 Watts RMS / 1500 Watts Max
- Cone Material: Spun Aluminum Cone | Surround Material: High Strength Rubber EPDM Enhanced Surround
- Final Impedance: 4-Ohm | Copper Wound Kapton Voice Coil | Push Type Terminals
- Sensitivity: 92dB | Frequency Response: 26Hz – 500Hz
- Enclosure Dimensions: 20.47″ x 6.7″ x 14.1″ / 520mm x 170mm x 358mm
10. Sound Storm Laboratories US10 Amplified Car Subwoofer – 1000 Watts Max Power
- Built-in Amplifier – With a MOSFET power supply you get improved switching speeds, better performance with less power from the driver, lower gate-to-drain feedback capacitance, lower thermal impedance for higher switching frequencies.
- PWM – Pulse Width Modulated design simplifies power supplies.
- Variable Low-Pass Filter – A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter’s frequency setting.
- High Level Inputs – Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs.
- Low-Level Inputs – Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the US10 with the source unit.
- Variable Bass Boost – Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it.
- Phase Control – Phase control lets you adjust the speaker phase with the amplifier if your speakers or subwoofer are hooked up “out of phase”.
- Specs – 13.
- Warranty – Sound Storm provides a powerful 3-year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.
Does the thought of finding a great Low Profile Subwoofer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Low Profile Subwoofer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Low Profile Subwoofer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Low Profile Subwoofer. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Low Profile Subwoofer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Low Profile Subwoofer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Low Profile Subwoofer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Low Profile Subwoofer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Low Profile Subwoofer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Low Profile Subwoofer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Low Profile Subwoofer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Low Profile Subwoofer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Low Profile Subwoofer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Low Profile Subwoofer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any Low Profile Subwoofer featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.